Infinix is a Famous Smartphone Production Company of Hong Kong. Infinix will soon launch its new smartphone “Zero 5” in India. The company has also started sending media invoices for it, It will be launched on November 14 in the event.
This smartphone is equipped with edge-to-edge display and dual camera system. According to the “Leaked Information”, the price of this smartphone is expected to be less than Rs 20,000. And it will be available for sale in the market by the end of November.
So far, its full specification is not known but, Infinix ‘Zero 5’ is expected to have 6 GB RAM and expandable internal storage up to 128 GB. This device can be given a camera like a mid-range flagship smartphone.
A device is expected to have a telephoto lens and wide angle lens on the back side of this device.
- RAM + ROM
- Sim Card
- Rear Camera
- Front Camera
- 5.98 inch with1920 x 1080 Pixel screen resolution
- MediaTek Octa-Core Helio P25 clocks at 2.6GHz
- Android 7.0
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- dual SIM dual standby [Micro SIM card]
- Dual 12.0MP + 13.0MP back cameras
- 6.0MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor